Saturday, October 10, 2009

Story time, not nap time!

I was sitting around in between taking boxes down to the basement for my big move back to Florida and an old childhood memory made it's way back into my head so here it is!
I had to have been in elementary and my sister Kelly in High School at the time. It was her birthday and we went for a ride somewhere, most likely just to Winn-Dixie! In the car with us was an inflated balloon she probably just got from my parents and without remembrance of how or why, I accidentally let that helium pumped balloon escape from the car and fly away. Kelly was furious and I can't remember today how it happened or if it was my intention or a complete accident, who knows, I was a youngin'! I'm pretty sure we didn't go straight home and I had to listen to my mom and sister complain the entire time but once we finally head home I looked outside the car window only to see the balloon, the same exact balloon, lying in the middle of our street right before we pulled up to our house! How crazy is that!? It's like a dog that knows it's way home!

I'm stoked that moment came back to me!!

Have an amazing Saturday!

2 comments:

sketchyrabbit said...

i like it!! it looks fresh! and awesome lol

also that story is really cute!

have fun packing :)

Unknown said...

This is an incredible story...

It was good to talk with you tonight...

we shall be talking more soon...