Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring Cleaning

It wasn't actually Spring when the cleaning began! There was still a pretty large amount of snow resting on the ground in the parking lot. But about a month or so ago I was at Chili's with my sister and noticed my left but cheek, where I keep my wallet, was definitely sore. I knew It wasn't a huge wad of cash nesting in it so I tried to think of the last time I actually cleaned the dang thing out, I couldn't remember!


Over the stack of accumulated Tattoo shop cards and through the collection of old school Id's I found Gift Cards and couldn't remember how much, if anything, was on any of them! Among them was a Chili's gift card! My helpful sister Kelly called the 1-800 number on the back of the card and sure enough it had about 7 dollars on it! It was a GREAT unexpected discount on our meal! Point being, I should definitely clear out my wallet more often!

No comments: