Friday, August 14, 2009

Airports and train stations

Some people pass slow and others quick. Everyones going somewhere else, somewhere someone is patiently waiting for their arrival and it multiplies, multiples so much leading me to believe this world is huge even though it can seem just as small as the cells resting in science labs.

So I sit here waiting to go to my destination, thinking of the patient people waiting for me and also the people I just left and all the people in all the different places with all these different memories, distance haunts me down. I just wait here alone with all of these different and oh so friggin interesting people!




-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Lindsays said...

Looks like you waited almost as long as I did to make another post. I need to get back into my blog. Life kind of took me on a little jorney!!! Hope all is well, love you blogs as always:)!

Lindz