Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's been a long time comin'

GREAT NEWS blog world, I'm back! I don't know how I went all this time without it but I just got my laptop back within the week and you will be hearing from me again!
Times been flying by, I've been floating around allot of places since my last blog.
Your probably thinking I have allot of stories to go with that but truth is nothing comes to mind, ha ha! I'm just glad to be back and I'm sure some kind of recent memorable story will pop into this huge head of mine!

Can't believe I've lived here in PA for well over a year now! I've had my fill of this place and in October I'll be moving back to Florida, my home town! I'm going to miss my family and the few select co-workers that have kept me around this crappy town so long, I wish I could bring everyone with me but that's the big thing about life is everyone wants to be in their own place, worlds so big that no matter where you go your going to miss people somewhere else! It's life, deal with it! So you've seen me go from Florida to Nashville, then Nashville to here and now back down south and I must seem crazy and that's most likely because I am crazy! Weather mans calling for some interesting stories and photos in the near future. I've missed you and hope you'll welcome me back and follow me through-out the upcoming adventures! Stay tuned....

No comments: