Saturday, February 27, 2010

here, there and back again a few times........

Many things have changed for me in an incredibly short span of time. I've gone places and gone back places and after it all I couldn't be more happy with the choices I've had to make and feel pretty stable where I'm at and ready to move forward to even bigger and better things!! And I'm incredibly stoked about the pushes and shoves that have resulted in the direction I'm in!

I've been thinking more and more about Art School and have been focusing on a wide range of projects, mostly photo but I'm dabbing into a few other forms too. As far as photo's go though I'm pretty satisfied with some of the recent things I've done and the new stuff I discover I can do as I try harder and harder. Here's a few results, enjoy!


No comments: