Sunday, February 21, 2010

your deeply missed................iPhone!

It's been almost 2 brutal days without my iPhone. Every second that goes by influences my hearty appreciation for the device. It may seem a little over-drawn but I can't fathom how I ever survived without it! It's AMAZING!!!! I have nothing to enjoy in the restroom, I have to just sit there now!
Why hasn't anyone text me?, oh wait, I don't have my phone!
I wasn't able to tweet when I saw that kid do that crazy thing in the snow!
I would have been able to read the Facebook invite before the event instead of after!
I have no idea where I even am anymore! I got to a dead end I had no idea if I was suppose to go right or left!
I could have responded to the newest fan page post faster and still have that fan!
I would have had 1 email at a time instead of 2 BILLION when I got home!
I'll most likely never know what the temperature actually was/is these few days or if it was suppose to snow or not.
I couldn't scan the things I wanted to buy to see if any other store had them for cheaper.
Without my iPhone how was I suppose to know it was her birthday?!
Until I get it back I'll never know what the name of that movie was I was trying to think of either.
I have no idea where the closest Starbucks is or where I should eat tonight.
I feel like I'm missing out on life right now!

I miss you iPhone, see you tomorrow I hope!

Although the iPhone is incredibly amazing these statements aren't 100 % accurate, I can still technically live and have fun without my iPhone but with it life's just that must easier!!!

No comments: